We are situated in Waterfoot, Rossendale in Lancashire, United Kingdom.
Click on the image
- Available = can be purchased with a deposit
- Under Review = breeder reserving to see if the kitten has breeding potential may go on sale later. Waiting list for anyone interested
- Sold = deposit received
- Reserved Until **/**/**** = on hold for a decision by a customer on the waiting list. After the date the kitten will either be sold or available
Ready for her new home January 2021
Sire – Norgeskaukatt Samr
Dam – Brynhild av Tussepuss
Not Named as Yet – But there are two boys and two girls. A blue, a blue tabby, a black and a black tabby.
These kittens will be made available in 2-3 weeks time. This period of time is the most risky in terms of the health and life of the kittens. As usual they can then be reserved on release by paying a deposit. We have a long waiting list so I suspect that most of these kittens will go to people on there. I release to my waiting list first.
More fluffies on their way in November, December and January
Terms and Conditions
- The cost of securing a kitten is £150 sterling which is non-refundable. Kittens to go outside of the UK must pay £300 deposit to cover the cost of the rabies shot and the pet passport.
- We look for appropriate owners who show a lifetime commitment to the kittens and a kitten contract is agreed and signed. Should Owners no longer want their kittens they will not get a refund. Our kittens are not sold on a “try and see” basis. The only exception to this will be if a kitten has a serious health issue which is proven by a Vet letter and this is covered in our kitten contract, in the rare circumstances that this may happen we will offer you another kitten.
- Our kittens will be registered or declared with FIFe.
- Kittens have preventative treatment for endo and ecto parasites.
- Kittens will be given a thorough health check by our veterinary surgeon who will then issue a Veterinary Health Certificate.
- They are fully litter trained and well socialised
- Our vet will assess each kitten and statement them well and suitable for sale and travel.
- They are fully vaccinated, micro-chipped and insured for 5 weeks.
- Breeding/show cats are accompanied with FIFe registration documentation and transfer of ownership.
- All kittens have a 5 generation pedigree.
- All kitten owners are expected to sign a contract with us to agree their future welfare and to promote responsible ownership (this contract is based on the GCCF contract).
- We provide a full back up service for support and advice for the duration of the kittens lives.
- We promote responsible breeding and kitten ownership.
- All breeders with Cats at other catteries from Norgeskaukatt or SaxiKatt bloodlines are registered with the GCCF or Felis Britannica (FIFe) , this is one of our conditions of sale.
- Should any of our kitten owners have a change of circumstances whereby they can no longer provide for the kitten/cat then we ask for the kitten / cat to be returned to us.
- We will not allow for any of our kittens to be resold or re-homed and certainly not go to a rescue establishment.
- All kittens sold as pets will be either declared or in the case of wanting to show registered on the non-active register which means that no progeny will be registered. Registration documents are sent once their neutering certificates have been received by us.
- WE do not sell our kittens with an option of breeding from them unless they specifically sold for this purpose.
Adapted with the kind permission of Norgeskaukatt Cattery